To order CCSS Visitor Management Supplies please Click Here.
Over the last 29 years, Ident-A-Kid has been working with schools to keep kids safe and campuses secure. In appreciation for all of the assistance that schools provide us in fulfilling our goal of child safety, we are pleased to continue providing our award winning visitor management software, CCSS, and our new messaging system, ParentAlert.
How to Implement an Ident-A-Kid Program in Your School
- Contact your local Ident-A-Kid Program Director to arrange for an initial planning meeting.
- Select a Program Day.
- A few weeks prior to that day, your Ident-A-Kid Program Director will deliver to your school all the materials needed for each homeroom to begin the process.
- Parents are provided information and consent forms to be returned on the Program Day.
- On the Program Day, students submit their information, and your Program Director creates a card for each student that includes their photo and fingerprint.
- Students return to class, and receive their card shortly thereafter, usually within 2-3 weeks.
Ident-A-Kid Program Benefits
- Easy to Implement
- No Cost to Schools
- Low Cost to Parents
- Minimal Classroom and School Disruption
- State-of-the-Art Identification Software.
Teachers Click Here